Year 9 Portfolio Presentations
Friday 08 July 2022
As we near the end of the academic year pupils in Middle School have been practicing crucial interview skills by presenting their best 6 pieces of work from the year to visiting professionals.
Here are some pictures from Year 9, leading the way on these presentations.
Over the coming week we have professionals visiting from companies such as Trend Micro, Knight Frank, London Business School, Department for Trade, Aspect Capital, Vodafone, Vertex and Equinor.
Year 9 pupils have started exceptionally well with feedback from our visitors including:
- "I have to say that all the pupils I met were, without exception, bright, courteous, respectful and a thoroughly good advertisement for the school."
- "All 6 of them prepared interesting presentations and showed a knowledge, level of engagement and maturity well beyond their years."
- "I was especially impressed with Malik’s power point presentation on the Marylebone Project which demonstrated a determination to go above and beyond – he spent quite a while interviewing me which was refreshing."
- "Fatima’s presentation on Religious Studies underlined her incredible passion for the subject"
- "Mohammed spoke eloquently about the Vietnam War (not a small subject)"
- "Mariya showed good all round academic knowledge; Marwa spoke of her love of poetry and Ali spoke of his desire to join the legal profession – a mighty heady ambition for one so young."
We are extremely proud of the preparation the pupils put in and their confidence in front of the visitors.
Year 7 and 8, we are really excited to hear your presentations next week.