Sixth Form Enrolment - September 2023 entry
For students who are currently at another school who would like to enrol at KSA Sixth Form, enrolment will take place on Thursday 25th August (GCSE Results Day) from 10am-3pm.
- If you have already applied to King Solomon Academy, please attend between 10am – 11am. If you have already been interviewed and received an offer, we will be able to confirm your place if you meet the conditions of your offer. If you have not achieved the conditions of your offer, we may still be able to still consider your application and will be able to confirm whether we can offer you a place by the end of the day.
- If you have not applied but would like a place, please attend from 11am onwards. We will be able to complete your interview and confirm whether you have a place or not on the day, which will be dependent on availability of places overall and within your chosen subjects.
On the 25th August, please bring with you:
- A copy of your GCSE Results
- Your passport or other form of identity
If you are not able to come to KSA on GCSE Results Day, please email email@example.com by 11am stating the following so we can assess if we can offer you a place.
- your full name
- your GCSE Results including subjects and grades
- your subject choices for Sixth Form
We look forward to celebrating your GCSE results and beginning the Sixth Form journey!
Applications are now open for external students. This form is for external students only. The first round deadline for external applicants was Friday 6th January. We will be in touch with students who applied in round 1 to arrange an interview shortly.
External applications remain open. Please apply by the end of Monday 20th February 2023 to be eligible for an interview for Sixth Form.
Any applications received after Monday 20th February will be recorded and students will be contacted about next steps for GCSE results day.
Current Year 11 KSA students applied Week 1 of HT2 after their taster day on 2nd November.
Entrance Criteria and Policy
Admission Policy: King Solomon Academy Admission Policy 2022-23 Within the policy the admissions criteria are defined, including the minimum academic performance criteria:
For A-level subjects: 5 Grade 6s and above in GSCEs, including English and Maths (not including BTECs or other equivalents).
For Busines BTEC: 5 Grade 5s and above in GSCEs, including English and Maths (not including BTECs or other equivalents).