Sixth Form Enrolment - September 2022 entry
For students who are currently at another school who would like to enrol at KSA Sixth Form, enrolment will take place on Thursday 25th August (GCSE Results Day) from 10am-3pm.
- If you have already applied to King Solomon Academy, please attend between 10am – 11am. If you have already been interviewed and received an offer, we will be able to confirm your place if you meet the conditions of your offer. If you have not achieved the conditions of your offer, we may still be able to still consider your application and will be able to confirm whether we can offer you a place by the end of the day.
- If you have not applied but would like a place, please attend from 11am onwards. We will be able to complete your interview and confirm whether you have a place or not on the day, which will be dependent on availability of places overall and within your chosen subjects.
On the 25th August, please bring with you:
- A copy of your GCSE Results
- Your passport or other form of identity
If you are not able to come to KSA on GCSE Results Day, please email email@example.com by 11am stating the following so we can assess if we can offer you a place.
- your full name
- your GCSE Results including subjects and grades
- your subject choices for Sixth Form
We look forward to celebrating your GCSE results and beginning the Sixth Form journey!
Sixth Form Open Evening 2022
Wednesday 12th October 2022, 5:00 - 6:00pm, Older Years Site, Penfold Street, NW1 6RX.
Please sign up *here* and you will receive an email with further information shortly before the event.
Applying for September 2022 Entry
If you are interested in applying to KSA Sixth Form for September 2022 we will be having our next open evening on Wednesday 23rd February 2022 at 5pm, more details on how this event will run to follow.
Please sign up for this event via this form HERE.
Applications for external students to KSA Sixth Form for September 2022 entry are now open!
Our first round of applications from external students will be reviewed after our first deadline of 14th January. Interviews will be conducted over January and February over MS Teams.
If you are an external student, please apply here.
Current Year 11 KSA students applied Week 1 of HT2 after their taster day on 2nd November.
Entrance Criteria and Policy
Admission Policy: King Solomon Academy Admission Policy 2021-22 UPDATED August 2021.pdf Within the policy the admissions criteria are defined, including the minimum academic performance criteria:
For A-level subjects: 5 Grade 6s and above in GSCEs, including English and Maths (not including BTECs or other equivalents).
For Busines BTEC: 5 Grade 5s and above in GSCEs, including English and Maths (not including BTECs or other equivalents).
In 2019-20 we responded to Covid-19 by offering places based on successful completion of bridging work in the summer of 2020. We will review examination arrangements in the months ahead and update information here regarding admission through bridging work.