If your child has a chronic health condition such as asthma, eczema or a food allergy it is important that we have an up to date healthcare plan completed.
To arrange a time with Ms Colmans to put together your healthcare plan please email email@example.com
Winter Bugs and Sickness
As we approach the winter months it’s important that as a school we are taking all the steps we can to minimise the spread of bugs and viruses such as Norovirus.
We will do this by taking the following preventative steps:
- All staff and children should wash their hands with warm, soapy water after using the toilet.
- All staff and pupils should always wash their hands prior to eating.
- All staff and pupils should make full use of the hand sanitisers available throughout the school.
If a child vomits and we suspect it might be Norovirus we will take the following steps:
- We will inform premises staff immediately so that any necessary cleaning can take place quickly.
- The child's parents will be contacted immediately with a view to sending them home as soon as possible.
- Parents will be advised that their child should not return to school until they have been clear of symptoms for 48 hours.
For more guidance on Norovirus and how best to prevent it and deal with it click here.
Alternatively you can seek further information on the NHS website here.