If your child has a chronic health condition such as asthma, eczema or a food allergy it is important that we have an up to date healthcare plan completed.
If you have any questions regarding healthcare plans please email email@example.com
The HPV vaccination is offered to all girls in year 8. The Teenage Booster Vaccination is offered to all pupils in year 10. We will be distributing information and consent forms for both of these vaccinations from September. The vaccinations will be taking place on the following dates:
HPV Dose 1 - Monday 8th October 2018
HPV Dose 2 - Wednesday 26th June 2019
Teenage Booster - Thursday 14th February 2019
For more information on the HPV and Teenage Booster vaccinations please click on the link below.
Alternatively, you can learn more about vaccinations from the NHS website here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding vaccinations please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Bugs and Sickness
It's important that as a school we are taking all the steps we can to minimise the spread of bugs and viruses such as Norovirus.
We will do this by taking the following preventative steps:
- All staff and children should wash their hands with warm, soapy water after using the toilet.
- All staff and pupils should always wash their hands prior to eating.
- All staff and pupils should make full use of the hand sanitisers available throughout the school.
If a child vomits and we suspect it might be Norovirus we will take the following steps:
- We will inform premises staff immediately so that any necessary cleaning can take place quickly.
- The child's parents will be contacted immediately with a view to sending them home as soon as possible.
- Parents will be advised that their child should not return to school until they have been clear of symptoms for 48 hours.
For more guidance on Norovirus and how best to prevent it and deal with it click here.
Alternatively you can seek further information on the NHS website here.