Ofsted and Official Links
King Solomon Academy was inspected by Ofsted in May 2013 and they concluded that "The academy’s mission, ‘To provide a rigorous and transformational education that prepares our pupils for success at university and beyond’ has become a reality at this outstanding academy."
To read the inspection report in full, please click here.
King Solomon Academy has achieved an outstanding rating from Ofsted for the whole academy (primary and secondary), being rated as outstanding in all categories. We are proud of all our staff, pupils, parents, governors and friends who have made this possible.
Among the points highlighted by the Inspectors in the Academy's second full inspection report since opening, they say:
• "Pupils’ behaviour is exemplary. They are welcoming, courteous and polite to each other, staff and visitors at all times. Pupils thoroughly enjoy their learning, are happy and feel very safe. Pupils support each other’s learning very effectively."
• "Achievement is outstanding at all key stages. All groups of pupils, including those who have special educational needs, make excellent progress."
• "The overall quality of teaching is outstanding. Teachers’ expert subject knowledge inspires pupils to be highly motivated, enthusiastic learners."
• "Concern for the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is exceptional; it permeates all their activities"
• "Leadership at all levels ensures an unyielding pursuit of excellence. Pupils, staff and parents are proud to be associated with the academy."
• "The headteachers model excellence in their work and demonstrate determination, rigour, foresight and creativity."
Please click here for more school details and performance tables on the DofE website.
To view the school's data dashboard page by OFSTED, please click here.
For parent views, please visit Ofsted's Parent View page by clicking here.